Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easter break is so close I can almost smell it!

What is the distinct smell of Easter might you ask?  Besides the stench of overpriced chocolate, there are hints of unrest throughout the university walls.  With the break only three weeks away, it would probably be a good idea to start planning.  No worries, I've already gotten started! Guess who's gonna be a world traveler? I am!  Over the last few days, Elizabeth and I have started planning our grand adventure throughout Australasia.  Wish us look, as two girls new to the world of adventure, this will be most interesting.  Our trip includes red-eye flights and bus trips across mountain passes as we start off at the base of New Zealand hiking a glacier and arrive in Cairns, Australia only a week later.  We have all of our flights booked, Australian visa applied for, and hostels to book over the next few days.  All of this on top of three tests next week, and you may be asking yourself, "how is she surviving with such a flourishing social life?"  The answer is that I am in fact super woman.  Everybody told me just how far I could go in life and of course I must go further!  I would like to thank everyone for their love, support, and of course their beautiful funding to back me up :)  I wish I had new pictures for ya'll, but I promise more will come soon!

I love everybody very much!!
P.S. I can do a great southern accent "impression" (gotta love the south!)

No comments:

Post a Comment