Monday, May 9, 2011

Just checking in :)

I probably shouldn't be online right now, as the threat of overdue homework looms above me, but I am the queen of procrastination and wouldn't want to let anybody down.  All of my friends back home are officially home for the summer and this is the time when I need to get my butt in gear.  As I sit here eating a carrot, I have realized a day too late that I must go grocery shopping, and buy more internet, and buy more phone credit, and buy a dissection kit for biology.  I also realized how much stronger the Australian dollar is than the American dollar.  Oh what a cruel world we suffer through.  I have also realized that packing my suitcase to come home is going take a lot of hard work, determination, and sweat.  On a lighter note, I am headed to Taupo this weekend through a school sponsored trip, so more pictures are to come :)  Well biology is calling and I must answer.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment