Tuesday, June 14, 2011

getting in touch with my country roots

I was watching 30 Rock the other day, and they were in the south looking for a new comedian.  Well well well, during the show they were watching the news from their "backcountry hotel" and the guy referenced Gaffney!  How funny?  Well it only gets better.  Tonight I was watching the Simpsons and Homer kept challenging people to duels.  So being me, I mentioned that in Charleston they used to duel out in the alleys.  Funny I mention that, because the southern gentleman that finally accepted the duel happened to have a bumper sticker that read (and I kid you not): "Charleston dueling society."  hahahaha  Anyways, I'm now warming my hands over the stove and listening to good old country.  I mean....studying?  One test down, one test in the morning and then I have a week break! WHOOHOOOO!!!  wish me luck people :) I get to go to Bay of Islands on Friday! Finallllllly! well, procrastination at its best, back to study time.

No comments:

Post a Comment