Wednesday, June 1, 2011

well well well

These last two weeks have been a train wreck.  My room is a mess, I haven't been running and even after all the work I put into preparing for my tests, I still didn't feel prepared enough!  But such is life, and now I have a nice two week break before it all starts again, and after that I will be on a plane flight home.  It's hard to believe that it's almost over!  On Friday, I had lost all hope in studying so Declan dragged me out to Mount Maunganui for the night to drink starbucks on the harbor and relax on the beach.  It was exactly what I needed, and it felt great to forget about homework and exams for a day :)

absolutely gorgeous at sunset!



having some fun with sun :)



The view from the end of the island we walked out on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment